Course Title: Natural Garden Design BHT215
Natural Garden Design BHT215
Become an expert at designing bush gardens. After developing an understanding of the workings of natural environments you learn to create innovative plans for low maintenance bush gardens. This course develops your ability to design a bush garden (totally native, or using a mixture of both indigenous and other plants).
Course Structure for Natural Garden Design BHT215
- Introduction to Natural Gardens.
- History of Natural Gardens
- Developing Concept Plans
- Plants for Natural Gardens
- Planting Design in Natural Gardens
- Natural Garden Features
- Natural Gardens Today
- Bringing It All Together.
Aims of Natural Garden Design BHT215
- Explain the concept of natural gardens.
- Prepare concept plans for different natural gardens.
- Plan the incorporation of appropriate plants into a natural garden design.
- Plan the appropriate incorporation of non-living landscape features in a natural garden.
- Produce detailed plans for a natural garden.
Estimated Course Duration: 100 hours
Available Learning Methods: Online, USBD (+£5) and Correspondence (+£35)
Enrolment Dates: Our courses are self-paced and you can start at anytime
Enrol today and develop your skills in natural garden design